Our School had its last Ofsted Inspection on 27th January 2009.
Please see a full copy of our report below:Ofsted report
Inspectors’ Key Findings
Aspects the school does well.
- The head teacher, deputy head teacher, governors and senior teachers are doing a great job in running the school and helping children to reach high standards and make very good progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
- The youngest children in the Nursery and Reception classes make a good start because they are very well looked after and enjoy their time in school.
- Teachers are very good in helping children not only to be more mature and responsible as they grow older, but also to learn new and exciting things.
There are two things the school could do better
- Improve the outdoor areas for the Nursery and Reception classes.
- Plan more ways for you to use your computer skills in other subjects.
|Effectiveness of the Early Years foundation stage||Good|
|Achievement and standards||Outstanding|
|Personal Development and wellbeing||Outstanding|
|The quality of provision||Outstanding|
|Leadership and management||Outstanding|