Ethos & Aims
“At Brackenbury, we nurture ambition and develop lifelong learners who have the confidence and skills to be happy and successful in an ever changing world. Our children learn to understand and respect themselves, each other and the wider community.”
At Brackenbury we:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment in which children can learn.
- Recognise and celebrate our diversity.
- Provide a place where all children, staff and the wider community feel welcome, respected and valued.
- Promote opportunities for all children and celebrate their achievement.
- Enjoy challenge and value resilience.
- Encourage self-expression, creativity and risk taking.
- Are inclusive and do all we can to overcome barriers to learning.
- Have happy children who enjoy coming to school.